Islamic Cairo & Alexandria Tour - 8 Days
Cairo is the capital of Egypt. It is one of the largest cities in the world. and known as being a very compactly populated city as well as being the center of Egypt’s culture and politics. It is also located near some of the most famous remnants of Ancient Egypt like the Pyramids of Giza. Be patient with Cairo and it will reward you with its urban beauty and unique energy!
Most journeys to Egypt begin and end in Cairo, but a mere 3-hour drive from the capital will bring you to Egypt’s second largest city Alexandria. Here’s how to visit this culturally rich seaside metropolis, at once both ancient and modern, that could not feel more different from the nation’s capital.
With Monal Travels’ tour package, you will visit Cairo, El-Azhar, Islamic Sites, Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramids, Sphinx, and Alexandria. And we will make sure that you will have a lifetime memorable experience.
$1195/- Per Person. (Based on Double/Triple Occupancy)
- 6 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on a bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Alexandria on a bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting Islamic Cairo
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting El-Azhar & Islamic Sites
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramids, Sphinx
- 1 Day tour in Alexandria
- Food Tour in Cairo
- All transfers in Cairo and Alexandria.
- Expert tour guide.
- All your tours and excursions are by an A/C vehicle.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Day 1: Arrival in Cairo
- Day 2: Islamic Cairo Tour
- Day 3: Cairo Pyramids Tour
- Day 4: Azhar and Islamic Sites
- Day 5: Cairo Food Tour
- Day 6: Alexandria Tour
- Day 7: Back to Cairo
- Day 8: Departure
5 Star Hotel Names:
- Cairo: Le Meridian Pyramids Hotel – Steigenberger Hotel – Mercure Hotel – Ramses Hilton Hotel.
- Luxor: Steigenberger Nile Hotel.
- Aswan: Tolip Hotel.
- Alexandria: Tolip Hotel – Golden Jewel Hotel – Sheraton Hotel.
- Hurghada: Continental Resort.
- Nile Cruises: MS Emilio, MS Radamis, MS Princess, MS Sara.